Ваши земляки в Британской Колумбии, Канада
This Tudor Revival manor was built for whiskey baron & lawyer, Edward Tulk, who name the house after his daughter, Rosemary.
It was also home to the Lieutenant Governor of B.C., John William Fordham Johnson. From 1947, the house was owned by the Order of the convent of Our Lady of the Cenacle until 1996, where it was used as a retreat.
Автор:Samual Maclure & Cecil Fox, architects
По материалам Википедии
Добавил fialka — 02/23/2011
Просмотров сегодня 1, за последние 7 дней 5, всего 860