Ваши земляки в Британской Колумбии, Канада
The Holy Trinity Ukrainian Orthodox Parish was established in Vancouver on May 9, 1937. At Easter in 1950, the first Divine Liturgy was served in the newly built, but as yet unfinished, church.
In December 1977, the Vancouver City Council designated the church as an architectural Heritage Building and an engraved plaque was placed on the exterior of the church building. The Parish is classified as a Cathedral under the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada.
East 10th Avenue
Автор: Serij J. Timoshenko, architect
По материалам Википедии
Добавил fialka — 02/23/2011
Просмотров сегодня 2, за последние 7 дней 3, всего 395